• CASH FOR CARS and free towing of your junk car, van or truck. $50 to $500. 585-482-2140 www.cash4carsrochester.com
• WE PAY BETTER, higher cash for most junk cars, trucks and vans, running or not. From $200 to $800 with free pickup. 585-305-5865.
• Enjoy a relaxing body rub and more with Jo. For appt. call 305-1481. No texting.
• Warm up and have a relaxing body rub with Elsa. For an appointment call 585-260-0223.
• Sexy and attractive girl next door that offers adult entertainment, companionship, and more fun. 205-8110.
• Warm relaxing body rubs with beautiful, fun, sexy, open-minded hotties…private location. 585-351-7801.
TRIBUTE TO STUBBY: God, thank you for your gift beagle-walker hound mix, “Stubby” Hunter, gentle, spunky, mischievous, innocent & 34 lb. protector of family who always brought a smile to your face! You might not have liked him much when you first saw him or met him, but once you got to know him, you couldn’t forget him! Adopted Lollypop Farm (Died late 1979). John N., owner.
Robotics Club Meeting
We are the Arduino, Raspberry Pi and general robotics club. We meet every Thursday night from 6:30pm to 10:00pm at the Rochester Makerspace at 850 St. Paul St. (use the Scrantom St. entrance). Our current member projects include a telepresence robot with multiple cameras, a 3-D printable robot for kids learning robotics, and a distance-measuring, line-following, radio / infrared / internet controlled rover. We have many regulars who are here every week and we have new people show up every week to check us out. Bring a laptop if you have one and we can get you started learning the Arduino with one of the several kits we have on hand. We hope to see you there!
Better Beginnings Professional Matchmaking • www.betterbeginnings.com
Rochester Broadway Theatre League • www.RBTL.org
Up All Night Concerts • www.upallnightpresents.com
House of Guitars • www.HouseofGuitars.com
Abilene Bar & Lounge • www.abilenebarandlounge.com
Johnny’s Irish Pub • www.johnnyslivemusic.com
Shooters Sports Bar & Grill • www.shootersny.com
Water Street Music Hall • www.waterstreetmusic.com
Come check out this blog: OutrageousThoughts.com
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que • www.dinosaurbarbque.com
Sticky Lips • www.stickylipsbbq.com
Tapas 177 • www.tapas177.com
Rochester Americans • www.amerks.com
Rochester Knighthawks • www.knighthawks.net
Rochester Lancers • www.rochesterlancers.com
Rochester Rhinos • www.rhinossoccer.com
Rochester RazorSharks • www.rochesterrazorsharks.com
Rochester Red Wings • www.redwingsbaseball.com
Western New York Flash • www.wnyflash.com
American Music Centre • www.americanmusiccentre.net
Atlas Music • www.atlasmusic.net
The Bop Shop • www.bopshop.com
Echo Tone Music • www.echotonemusic.net
House of Guitars • www.HouseofGuitars.com
Sound Source • www.soundsource.com
Bodine Unlimited Tours • www.bodineunlimitedtours.com
• The Rochester Chapter of the American Recorder Society will host a workshop/concert on Saturday, November 15 at First Baptist Church, 175 Allens Creek Rd., from 8:30 am-noon, followed by a 1-3 pm informal playing session. Interested players should be able to play soprano and/or alto recorder. Non-players interested in listening and/or learning more about ARS are also welcome. For more information, contact Tom at 342-6281, or visit www.rochars.org.
• Rochester Rhapsody is inviting female singers of all ages to share in the joy of holiday singing. Rehearsals are Monday, November 10, 17, 24 from 7-9 pm at Harmony House, 58 E. Main St., Webster. Performances are scheduled for Monday nights, December 1, 8, 15, 22 throughout the community. Register by Email email@example.com. For Questions call (585) 865-2731.
• Tired of the same old licks? Come in for one lesson and we’ll work out ways for you to come up with new and creative ideas. Steve Greene – Rochester’s guitar instructor since 1979. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Studio on Monroe Ave. in Brighton, NY. 585-271-5006.
• Award Winning Music: Rochestermusic.org is THE place to go and learn about all the world class musicians and music professionals that have roots in Rochester, NY. Learn about jazz, classical, rock and more…plus give us your feedback on people you’d like to see recognized by the Rochester Music Hall of Fame. And don’t forget to learn more about the autographed guitar auction going on now.
• BAND REHEARSAL SPACE – 24 hours, security, plus onsite recording studio. Prices starting at $150/month. No lease required. Established in Rochester for 14 years. Cosmic Jams, 732-4841.
• ATTENTION MUSICIANS: Buzzo Buzzo Buzzo We have tons of new & used guitars, amps, etc. at lower than internet pricing. Come see me. I’m just a hop, skip and a jump from Rochester. 585-243-2480 – 106 Main St., Geneseo